Tuesday, October 2, 2012

PUMPED!!!

No real intense thoughts or anything today. Just thank you all so much for reading this!!! It's been just two and a half weeks and the results are INCREDIBLE so far.

I've gained 4 pounds.
My fat content has dropped by 1.5%
The blog has been read over 2,000 times and is being read in over 9 countries.

Thank you so much for all of your support. For everything you've given me, I've decided to give back to you a bit.

Posted below is a video of me dancing at the gym. A kid named Beau took the video. I didn't know at first that I was being recorded. This is real stuff people. I am not acting at all. You can ask anyone at the gym - this is what I look like every time I go. Thank you again for the support, and I hope you enjoy the video!!!


Just an FYI: I was dancing to "One Thing Remains" - the version by Kristian Stanfill if you want to check it out!!!

Workout:
Shrug (on Smith Machine): 215 pounds
Db step up: 70 pound dumbbells
Alternating db military press: 60 pound dumbbells
Body weight single leg squats
Back squat: 360 pounds
TRX front shoulder raises
Front squat: 150 pounds
Db shoulder side raises: 30 pound dumbbells
Elbows up shoulder raises (cables): 125 pounds
Barbell lunges: 75 pounds

Till next time peeps,
Peace and much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment