Sunday, October 14, 2012

One Month's Time

Alright people, the official results are in...

After one month of this project, it's time for me to share with you whether or not all of the work has paid off. I still have a little under three months left, but after this first month, was any progress made?

At my official weigh-in today, I was extremely nervous. But it is finished and now...time for the results.

At the beginning of the project, I weighed 183 pounds with an 11.3% body fat. 
As of this afternoon, I am 191 pounds again with an 11.3% body fat.
After calculations by Derek (my medical expert) we found that while the NET weight gain was 8 pounds, I have over four weeks time gained between 9 and 10 pounds of muscle.

In 4 weeks to gain 9 to 10 pounds of muscle is absolutely absurd, and I could not be more excited!!!

Below are my updated measurements for the first month. 


Measurements:
Here are the measurements I had to begin 4 weeks ago:
Waist: 36 inches
Biceps: 14 inches
Neck: 16 inches
Chest: 42 inches
Shoulders: 21 inches
Forearms: 11 inches

Here are my measurements today:
Waist: 36 inches (stayed the same)
Biceps: 15 inches (+1 inch)
Neck: 16.25 inches (+0.25 inches)
Chest: 43 inches (+1 inch)
Shoulders: 22 inches (+1 inch)
Forearms: 11.5 inches (+0.5 inches)

The results have absolutely staggered me. There is no way this is real. I keep thinking it's completely impossible, but then so many of you have reminded me that with God's help, everything is possible. Thank you so much for keeping my perspective off myself and focused on Him who can do all things. 


Tomorrow, I begin a new workout plan of push/pull days. This means that on some days, my exercises will be all pushing motions while on other days, all my exercises will be pulling motions. I am pumped to start this plan and see where the next phase takes me. 

Thank you so much again for all your support. I wouldn't and couldn't do this without all of you.

The blog now has well over 3,000 views and is being read in 9 different countries. WOW! Thank you so much!

"For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13 (NLT)

Till next time...
Peace and much love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment