Friday, November 30, 2012

Whatever You Do

After I got finished working out tonight, I had the opportunity to go see two amazing performances. The first was my friend's, Jeremiah Hines, piano recital. If you've read all of my posts, you've seen a video of Jeremiah performing "A River Flows In You". On the piano. At his recital, Jeremiah performed eight pieces - all from memory. As I watched him, I could see his passion and devotion to his art. The whole time he was playing, I was thinking of how much fun it is to watch someone who loves what they're doing and pours all of themselves into it. That's how Jeremiah was. His final piece was one he composed and I actually teared up. It was beautiful. (Yes, even though I'm becoming an evil super villain, I still get emotional and appreciate the arts). But Jeremiah did an amazing job. Everyone said so.

After Jeremiah's recital, I zoomed over to see one of my students, Eliza, perform as Ursula in "The Little Mermaid Jr." She was absolutely the best one. As I watched, I don't think I could have been more proud. She wowed everyone. She was fully in character the entire time and her voice boomed throughout the entire audience. It was so impressive and again I thought about how great it is to see someone who really enjoys what they're doing and pours all of themselves into it.

(This is a picture of me with Eliza after the show.)

In the gym, that's what I try to do. When I walk out, I don't want to feel like I could have done more or lifted heavier. I enjoy it so much and I want to leave all of me at the gym. When people see me lifting, they should know I enjoy it so much and believe that I'm pouring all of myself into it. I think what Jeremiah, Eliza, and myself all understand is that God has given us these gifts. At any moment, He can take them away. But when we work on them and make them the best and use them for His purposes, amazing things can happen.

What if all of us were that way all the time? When people see us, they should know we love Jesus. They should see that we are giving all of ourselves to Him. No matter what we are doing, people should look at us and know we are doing it for God's glory. We should pour all of ourselves into everything because God has been so good to give us so many gifts and we should honor Him by developing them to the best of our abilities.

Give it all to Him. Wow the world.

"So whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." (1 Corinthians 10:31 NLT)

Myofusion Product Review - Another Great Product From Gaspari Nutrition!
Myofusion is Gaspari Nutrition's amazing protein supplement. For the past several days, I have used this protein and I can say without a doubt it is the best I've ever tried. The taste is amazing. It tastes like someone melted a Hershey bar and turned it into a drink. I was even able to let a few of my friends try it and they also agreed that it was the best protein they've ever had.

Not only is the taste amazing, but the protein quality is great as well. With 48g of protein per two scoops of Myofusion, your body will be replenished immediately after your workout. You can also take Myofusion as a pre-workout drink or between meals to up your protein intake throughout the day.

Overall, Myofusion gets two thumbs up from me. If you are looking for a protein supplement, give Myofusion a try and I guarantee you won't be disappointed. As with the other products I've mentioned, if you have tried this product in the past or try it as a result of this blog, please post in the comments and let me know what you think!

Workout:
All exercises 4x12
Clean pulls - 160 pounds
SLDL - 160 pounds superset with close grip pull down - 105 pounds
Power shrugs - 140 pounds
Dumbbell shrugs - 100 pound dumbbells
One arm seated rows(overhand) - 50 pounds superset with reverse flys - 15 pound dumbbells
One arm seated rows (underhand) - 50

Best Songs of the Workout:
1.Listen to the Sound by Building 429
2. Down to Earth by Justin Bieber
3.  The Greatest Gift by Amber Sky Records

Till next time homies,
Peace and much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment