Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Feel It

Tonight I led a night of worship at my church. I think it went amazing. People responded and it was just a really cool event. I don't want to get too much into everything, but a lot of people lately have shared with me they are hurting deeply about all sorts of things.

What I want you to know, no matter what you're going through, is this:
God promises to be right there with you. Always.

I don't have some long blog post or anything for you today, I just wanted to share a song with you, so if you'd like, check out the video below of Elevation Worship's "Give Me Faith". While you're watching, really ask God to have you trust Him and know He's right there with you.


"Give Me Faith" Lyrics

Verse:
I need you to soften my heart
To break me apart
I need you to open my eyes
To see that You're shaping my life

Pre-Chorus:
All I am,
I surrender

Chorus:
Give me faith to trust what you say
That you're good and your love is great
I'm broken inside, I give you my life

Verse 2:
I need you to soften my heart
To break me apart
I need you pierce through the dark
And cleanse every part of me

Bridge:
I may be weak
Your spirit strong in me
My flesh may fail
My God you never will 


Till next time homies, 
Peace and much love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment