Monday, November 26, 2012

A Loss For Words

There's not much I can write today except to say that I am blessed. This project has become so much more than I ever expected and you have no idea what it means to me that all of you continue to read and support me through this process. What began as a simple little blog turned into a blog being read in 10 different countries and with over 8,000 views in two months. Not only that, but I have now been asked to share some of my research and training methods with groups of personal trainers and other fitness organizations and have also been recognized by Gaspari Nutrition (the company that makes my pre-workout formula, "Super Pump Max") and asked by them to write some reviews for their products.

But should I be surprised? This turned into so much more than I ever expected, but so many of you have been praying for me through this process. You and I together have been asking God to bless this whole thing, so why am I still surprised that it has turned into more than I had planned?

Don't we do that so many times? We pray and ask God to do something, He does it, and then we're surprised that He showed up. We can't be like this! We've got to ask God to bless us and know for a fact that He loves to bless us. Why would He ever say no to that prayer? 

It may not be in the way we expect - but it will be better than our plans. Ask God today to bless you in big ways. Ask Him to show up in your life in ways that are inexplainable except to say that He's the one who is doing it all. God loves to bless His children. Ask Him to bless you and He will be so excited to share with you all the amazing things He has in store.

God has blessed a silly little fitness project thus far, and I know for a fact there is so much more to come. If He'll bless something like this, of course He will bless you too!!!

“And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened.
“You fathers—if your children ask[e] for a fish, do you give them a snake instead? Or if they ask for an egg, do you give them a scorpion? Of course not! So if you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him.” (Luke 11:9-13 NLT)

Workout:

Bench press 205 pounds 4x5 normal 1x5 of negatives
Incline bench press 185 pounds 4x5
Decline bench press 190 pounds 4x5
Chest fly machine 170 pounds 3x10
Underhand kneeling cable flys 40 pounds each side of the cable 3x10
Bent over row 115 pounds 4x8
Deadlift 225 pounds 4x8
Lawnmowers 65 pound dumbbell 4x8
Back extensions x 20
Wide grip pull ups 4x6

Best Songs of the Workout:
1. Always by Kristian Stanfill
2. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun cover by The Maine
3. Maneater by Nelly Furtado (go ahead and make fun of me again!)

Thank you so much - all of you - for reading and supporting me. You have no idea what it means.
Till next time,
Peace and much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment