Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Rejuvenation

Soreness doesn't even explain how I felt this morning. Every muscle in my entire body ached. But it was great to know that I could take the entire day to relax. I really needed that. After you put your body through so much torture, it's nice to take the time to just lay around, be lazy, and eat a bunch of food. I was ready to seize these moments and completely chill. All of that is thanks to my friend, Mitch.

Mitch is just awesome. I've talked about him before in the blog, but he really is just a great guy. Last night, Mitch and I were having a discussion about life and we were reminded that happiness is a choice.  See, every day, we can worry or we can live life to the fullest. Either of those is a choice we make. It doesn't just happen to us. We choose it. Today, I chose to live. I chose to relax. I chose to not worry. 

In our lives, we are beaten up every day. There's stress, sadness, grades, jobs, work, _____________ that are all bogging us down. But we can choose to either live life to the fullest, or worry about it all.

Which will it be for you? God is waiting to just hold you in His arms and let you rest and be rejuvenated. You have to make the choice to run to Him. When you do, life can shake you up, but you will be held safely in His arms. While everyone else is drained, you will be rejuvenated. Let Him hold you today.

"I have told you all these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." (John 16:33 NLT).

Be rejuvenated my friends.
Till next time, peace and much love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment