Friday, September 28, 2012

Not enough hours in the day...

I don't have a lot of time to make this post, which proves the point of my blog today:
Everyone has time for what they want to make time for.

Today was just not the day for me to make time for this blog. As stated before, I'm a youth pastor. Today is the beginning of our youth retreat for the weekend and these kids are amazing. Without a doubt, they are the coolest students I've ever been able to work with. Today, I chose to make time for these students rather than this blog. And boy, am I glad I made that decision!

We were able to play games together, worship together, and talk about how incredible God is together. I'm glad I made time for them.

Think about this as it relates to your Christian life. People claim all the time they don't have time to read the Bible or pray or go to church or grow in their relationship with God. I'd tell people in that situation this: If you wanted to do those things, you'd find the time.

Remember to keep your priorities in order and keep the important things in perspective.

“Don’t store up treasures here on earth, where moths eat them and rust destroys them, and where thieves break in and steal. Store your treasures in heaven, where moths and rust cannot destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal." (Matthew 6:19, 20 NLT)

Workout:
Curls: 50 pound dumbbells
Overhead triceps extension single: 45 pound dumbbell
Barbell curl: 100 pounds
TRX triceps extensions: 5x8
Forearms rope: 27.5 pounds
TRX curls: 4x8 1x7
Forearm barbell curl: 105 pounds
Two way tricep kickbacks: 36 pound dumbbells
Hammer curls: 55 pound dumbbells
Forearm db curls: 30 pound dumbbell
Overhead triceps extension (both arms at once): 100 pound dumbbell
Tricep hold: 10 dips followed by 30 second hold (3 sets)
Bicep bungee hold: 20 seconds of pump followed by 30 second hold. (3 sets) in the final set, I could only accomplish 15 seconds of pump
Forearm twists: 30 pound dumbbell

No comments:

Post a Comment