Monday, December 24, 2012

In Honor of the Hardest Christmas Workers, the Elves

I think elves get the worst end of the deal. They work all year to prepare the toys and load the sleigh and get everything ready, but in the end they get no recognition. Think about it. Santa gets everything, and he really only works one day a year. What a gip! So today's workout was in honor of the elves. Check out the video below to understand what I mean...




HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! DON'T LET JESUS BE LIKE THE ELVES. 
HE WORKS ALL YEAR ALL THE TIME FOR YOU. 
REMEMBER HIM MORE THAN JUST ON THE 25TH OF DECEMBER. 

***TWO EXCITING WAYS YOU CAN BECOME PART OF THE BANE PROJECT!***
  1. The project officially ends on January 1st. I still have a little ways to go. If you believe that I can make it, I ask that you take a picture of yourself giving the peace sign and send it to me on twitter (@biggodlittlestu) or email: biggodlittlestu@gmail.com It would greatly help me to know there are tons of people out there encouraging me in this final week. Take a picture of yourself giving the peace sign and send it in. All of the pictures received will be put together in a montage for the final weigh-in/check-in day on January 1st.
  2. Do you have some fitness goals of your own? Derek, my medical expert/trainer, and I are willing to design programs for you!!! Simply send an email to fitinyourownway@gmail.com and tell us a little about your own goals. We will respond and let you know how we can design a program catered personally to your body and your specific goals. The plans will be designed personally for you after a brief questionnaire. Each plan is very inexpensive and can be designed for teenagers, adults, senior citizens, men, women, boys, or girls. Check it out and let us know how we can help you become fit in your own way!

Workout:
All exercises 4x12 unless otherwise noted
Clean pulls - 160 pounds
SLDL - 170 pounds superset with close grip pull down - 110 pounds
Power shrugs - 150 pounds
Smith Machine shrugs - 220 pounds
Seated rows - 125 pounds
Reverse flys - 20 pound dumbbells

NOTE: I also filmed one set of tricep extensions (100 pound dumbbell), curls (50 pound dumbbells), and inverted sit-ups, but I'm not really counting those in the workout. They just look good on video.

No comments:

Post a Comment