Monday, January 7, 2013

Commence Phase Two

Many of you have asked, "What's next?" After completing phase one and making such a huge deal of it, I didn't think I could just quit there. But Phase Two can't just be a repeat of Phase One. It can't be all about just getting bigger and bigger. Phase Two has to push my body, mind, and spirit farther than I ever thought possible. After all, Bane is much more than a body. He's an entire persona of evil and intimidation. So, that's what I've chosen to focus on in Phase Two.

So, what is Phase Two?

Beginning tonight, I am enrolled in and taking classes at Ohio Valley Wrestling - the official trainers of TNA Wrestling!!!

The course runs for ten weeks, two nights a week and all culminates at the end with a "Homecoming Show" where all those in the class get to perform. So that's Phase Two. Now, let me tell you how this is gonna work.

I will be posting just once a week on Tuesday nights and updating you on my progress. Phase Two will be much more intense and I promise I won't disappoint you with these posts explaining everything. This week, I'm posting tonight and tomorrow night in order to explain it all. But, let me just say...

Tonight was amazing, and I can't wait to keep moving forward with this. I'll keep you posted on how it all goes.

Just remember, God can take something that seems really weird and turn it into something amazing and beyond anything we can imagine. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Get excited for Phase Two!!!

Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. Glory to him in the church and in Christ Jesus through all generations forever and ever! Amen. (Ephesians 3:20, 21 NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment